Exhibition: A Future Domestic Landscape in 2037
Time: 2:00 PM
Location: Humlab X – Konstnärligt campus
The event is for: students - anyone - employees
Imagine domestic life in the future, 20 years from now. A lot of things will be similar, some things will be very different. Join us and experience the 'Future Domestic Landscape Expo' provided by the students of the MFA Interaction Design Programme at the Umeå Institute of Design. Enjoy sensory experiences through the different design fiction projects exploring the future dimensions of aesthetics, social life, technologies and systems.
Join us for the exhibition opening with fika, 14:00-19:00 on Dec 7 with designers present. In case you can’t make it, or want to come back, the exhibit will also be open 9:00-17:00 on Dec 11-15.
P.S. The HUMlab-X is situated in the Arts Campus, the 0 level of Bildmuseet, next to the Hanson and Hammar.
More about the MFA Interaction Design: http://bit.ly/1yffIIi
The projects are:
* "Flawless Face" by Yi-Ting Chien
* "Filtered Futures Boutique" by Joanna Pruchnicka
* "The Face It Kit" by Maximilian Herr
* "Remembering home" by Lene Rydningen
* "Brainy Family Bond" by Yue Yuan
* "Constant Connection" by Justyna Fryczak
* "Protagonist’s Data" by Akansha Aggarwal